- Live arrival guarantee, some restrictions apply.
- No live arrival guarantee for shipments that are delayed, mishandled by the carrier or consignee not available for first attempt delivery.
- No live arrival guarantee on shipments sent to destinations or traveled areas below 40(f) degrees or above 89(f) degrees.
- No live arrival guarantee on Amphibians, Alligators, and Caimans at any time.
- There is no guarantee or implication that Amphibians are free of Ranavirus.
- Drop shipments, Exports, address change by the consignee, signature release and shipments sent to third parties are void of any guarantees.
- All claims must be called in and unacceptable animals returned within 24 hours of arrival at destination. If you are calling after hours or on weekends LEAVE A MESSAGE stating the exact nature of your claim. Please be sure to include your name, phone number, exact nature of the problem, exact number and species involved. All claims must be accompanied by a digital photo showing the animals and our shipping box, shipping label, or airway bill. Photos should be emailed to email@example.com
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- No minimum order!!! You may buy as much or as little as you want! No order is too small!!!
- No guarantee that animals are free of parasites.
- We are not responsible for veterinarian cost.
- Sexing animals: Sexing is done at our best effort, but is not guaranteed.
- For valid reason a cancelation of order is necessary, and done before the order was processed there will be a fee of at least 6 percent deducted from the refund.
- Inactive Accounts; Any account with no business transactions after 90 days will be considered inactive. Inactive accounts will be nullified of any said or agreed credits owed. PLEASE NOTICE: Your order is a legally binding contract. By placing your order you acknowledge that you have read, fully understand, and agree to our terms of sale. You also acknowledge and agree to pay all expenses including legal fees, court costs, and attorney fees paid by the seller when attempting to collect on a breech of these terms. We are not responsible for customers that ignore our terms of sale. All sales are final.
NOTICE FOR SALE OF UNDERSIZED TURTLES
Please be advised that Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 1240.62(b) prohibits any viable turtle eggs or live turtles with a carapace length of less than 4 inches to b sold, held for sale, or offered for commercial or public distribution. The term “turtles” as used in the controlling regulation means “all animals commonly known as turtles, tortoises, terrapins, and all other animals of the order Testudinata, class Reptilia, except marine species (families Dermachelidae and Chelonidae).” See Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 1240.62(a). The only exceptions allowed by law are set forth in Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 1240.62(d), which allows; The sale, holding for sale, distribution of live turtles and viable turtle eggs for bona fide scientific, educational, or exhibitional purposes, other than as pets; The sale, holding for sale, and distribution of live turtles and viable turtle eggs not in connections with a business; The sale, holding for sale, and distribution of live turtles and viable turtle eggs intended for export only, provided that the outside of the shipping package is conspicuously labeled, “For Export Only;” and Marine turtles excluded from this regulation in accordance with Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1240.62(a) and eggs of such turtles.
Violations of any provision of these regulations are punishable by fine, imprisonment for up to one year, and civil seizure and forfeiture actions.
We don’t guarantee the lowest prices. We don’t guarantee the finest selection. We do guarantee that we will try our best to supply quality animals and service. We guarantee to pack and ship the animals ourselves from our own facility. You can call us during our working hours and we are happy to help you over the telephone. We don’t refund prepaid freight cost. One time animal replacement or credit adjustment for DOA’s can be issued towards your next order if applicable. Emailing a photo of the animal with the shipping label in view may be required.
Our office staff is available to assist you with orders 6 days a week.
We do our best to satisfy our customers with quality animals shipped correctly.
Hours of operations:
Monday – Thursday 9am to 5pm (EST)
Friday 9am to 3pm Saturday 9am to 1pm
Ship 4 days a week. Place your domestic order Monday thru Thursday before 3:00 pm to have it shipped that same day.
Method of Shipping:
- Air Freight from Fort Lauderdale airport to your closest airport. Door to Door Next Day Air Service.
- Shipments sent prepaid with the following credit cards/debit cards: VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal for domestic shipments. Bank transfer or deposit to our account is also available.